Eric Hollabaugh is a board certified dermatologist and fellowship trained Mohs surgeon. He is a native of Dallas, hailing from the historic Oak Cliff neighborhood. He received a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Texas A&M University. He then matriculated at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, where he received his medical degree. After doing his internship in general medicine at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Dr. Hollabaugh did his dermatology residency at Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans, where he was selected Chief Resident in his final year. Dr. Hollabaugh elected to stay at LSU for his fellowship training, where he was selected to be the first fellow in Mohs surgery at the medical school. He then returned home to the Dallas area and established a busy Mohs practice in Plano.
Dr. Hollabaugh is happily married to Darla, his wife of 32 years. They have two adult children, Steven and Heather. In his spare time, Dr. Hollabaugh enjoys going to the gym, and is a devoted health and fitness enthusiast.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellowship: Louisiana State University Medical Center
- Residency: Louisiana State University Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University